1. Responsible for formulating performance appraisal indicators, appraisal standards, appraisal plans and other performance appraisal systems with managers of various departments of the company;
2. Responsible for the performance appraisal and communication with various departments;
3. Guide all departments to carry out performance evaluation;
4. Supervise the implementation of the performance appraisal system of each department and assist in resolving disputes arising during the appraisal process;
5. Organize and implement performance evaluation interviews;
6. Implement rewards and punishments for employees according to the performance appraisal situation;
7. Check the implementation effect of the performance evaluation system, find problems and provide suggested solutions.
1. Bachelor degree or above in human resource management and related majors;
2. Have more than 3 years of work experience in performance management or comprehensive human resources management;
3. Participate in training in human resource management, labor laws and regulations;
4. Possess professional knowledge of performance appraisal management, familiar with the process and management methods of performance appraisal management;
5. Have good executive ability;
6. Have interpersonal skills;
7. Work conscientiously, have a high degree of work enthusiasm and sense of responsibility, and have good teamwork ability.