Zhejiang Xinchang Sanxiong Bearing Co., Ltd.
How to distinguish the quality of stainless steel bearing
1. Depending on the material, the stainless steel of stainless steel bearings can be seen from their hardness and precision. In this respect, good stainless steel bearings are much higher than inferior stainless steel bearings.
2. We can observe stainless steel bearings with naked eyes to see whether the inner and outer raceways are circular grooves, whether there are any marks of peeling, and whether there are cracks and peeling on the rolling surface, and whether the whole frame is loose, etc.
3. Identify from the sense of hand, the gap between inner and outer rings and rolling elements of normal stainless steel bearings will not be too large. When we shake the inner ring in our hands, we will see if it has obvious shaking. If so, it is inferior stainless steel bearings.
4. Stainless steel bearings for rotation, if the process of rotation is not flexible enough and there is a sense of hindrance, or when the stainless steel bearings swing, they are also inferior stainless steel bearings.
5. Price of this piece, we always have to believe in a word, the principle of a penny for a penny and a penny for a bargain, not because of greed, cheapness and greater loss of their own, if the price of stainless steel bearings is much lower than the normal market price, then you have to be careful, this may be the second best, because stainless steel bearings of the original. Cost is relatively high, if the price is too low, even the basic cost can not be achieved, how can it be really good quality stainless steel bearings?